FREELANCE TIMESHEET & INVOICE
This spreadsheet is ideal for freelancers, who either charge per hour, a monthly retainer, or a fixed fee. It helps you to create a client list, and job list (undertaken for each client), and a timesheet for all of the jobs. It not only helps you to store all of the information, but it generates up to the minute reports, and shows you what invoices you should be looking to issue. It also generates the quote and invoices for the clients, based on the data entered. This spreadsheet is a one stop shop for all of your invoicing, time tracking, and quoting needs. If you’re a freelancer, and would like some help to track your time and generate quotes and invoices, then take a look at this spreadsheet. THIS PRODUCT WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE SOON. IF YOU WISH TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE, PLEASE CLICK ‘GET NOTIFIED’ AND COMPLETE THE FORM.
SHORT ADVERT VIDEO
FULL DEMO VIDEO
Price includes VAT. Any voucher code you may have, will be applied to the price above, but will only show on your invoice.
How the Order Process Works
When you order a standard spreadsheet, it will need to be customised with your company (and possibly personal) name, this means that we need to work on it before sending it to you. We also want to make the purchase process as safe as possible, so we do not have payment facilities online. Here is the process:
- Press the ‘Order Product’ button when you are ready to place the order.
- Fill in the form and click ‘Place Order’. Make sure all the details entered are correct. If you have any discount codes, you can enter them, but they will not show. If you enter an invalid code, we will contact you before sending an invoice.
- We will then send you an invoice, which you can pay. How you pay this is up to you.
- Once we have the money safely in our account, we will then send you the spreadsheet, customised for you.
- If you ‘Opt In’ for upgrades, we will invoice you once a year, on the month of purchase. If you do this, please do let us know if you have any suggestions for upgrades. We often rely completely on client feedback for this, so we are happy to hear your suggestions.
If you are unclear about anything, or if you just wish to chat to us to confirm, please do contact us. Various contact methods can be found on our home page.
Terms & Conditions
Once the Client has paid Sumcor Ltd trading as Spreadsheet Solutions (from now on referred to as Spreadsheet Solutions), you, the Client accept the worksheets as a complete satisfaction and realisation of the entire Scope of Work, instructions and parameters presented to Spreadsheet Solutions. Client additionally assumes all responsibility and liability for testing the functionality, validity, and accuracy of the program and holds Spreadsheet Solutions harmless for any liability or damages arising from the use of Spreadsheet Solutions’ worksheets developed by Spreadsheet Solutions. Included at no additional charge with the purchase of the file, Spreadsheet Solutions will debug and correct any functionality issues arising from Client’s due diligence review and testing of the worksheets within the framework of the original Scope of Work for 30 days from the date of payment. Spreadsheet Solutions specifically offers no warranty or guarantee to the functionality, validity, or accuracy of the worksheets. At no stage will Spreadsheet Solutions refund any money. You are not permitted to send any documents created by Spreadsheet Solutions to any other company or individual without our permission. Redistribution of software created by Spreadsheet Solutions is prohibited.