INTERNATIONAL TRIP BUDGET
What this spreadsheet does: It helps you to budget for your holidays abroad.
Who this is ideal for: Anyone who wants to plan a holiday using overseas currencies, and then see how their actual spending compares, all in GBP.
Why you need this spreadsheet: If you want to budget for an overseas trip, and then see how your actual spending compares, this is for you. Enter in all your budgets and actual figures, in the local currency, and then let the spreadsheet convert to GBP and show you where you have over/under spent. It produces a very interesting report showing you how you have done with your spending. Also useful if you’re planning a trip for a business person.
We are NOT VAT registered.
Would you like 1 to 1 help with using this spreadsheet?
When purchasing this spreadsheet, you will have the option to purchase a half hour of my time (Richard, the owner of Spreadsheet Solutions and creator of this spreadsheet), which can be used for me to show you how to use it (or various spreadsheets, if more than one are purchased), and for you to ask any questions. This call can be done via Skype or Google Hangouts in order to share screens. This will cost £50, and will be added to your invoice amount. If you choose not to take me up on this offer, there is a full demo video below explaining how this spreadsheet works. You can consult this video at any time.
Please note that if you find any errors on this spreadsheet, I would love to hear from you, regardless of your decision to have the Skype call or not. If you have any questions regarding this spreadsheet before purchasing it, please use the Contact Us button above.
Watch a Full Demo Video (this will explain in detail, how to use this spreadsheet)
Please note that all of our spreadsheets are made using the latest version of Excel, as used when using Office 365. If you’re using an older version of Excel, or another spreadsheet platform, these spreadsheets may not work properly. If this is the case, and you would like to purchase a solution from us, please get in touch and we will see how we can help. Bespoke spreadsheets can be made to suit your preferred spreadsheet platform.
How the Order Process Works
- Press the ‘Order Product’ button when you are ready to place the order.
- Fill in the form and click ‘Place Order’. Make sure all the details entered are correct. If you have any discount codes, you can enter them, but they will not show. If you enter an invalid code, we will contact you before sending an invoice.
- We will then send you an invoice, which you can pay. How you pay this is up to you.
- Once we have the money safely in our account, we will then send you the spreadsheet, customised for you.
- If you ‘Opt In’ for upgrades, we will invoice you once a year, on the month of purchase. If you do this, please do let us know if you have any suggestions for upgrades. We often rely completely on client feedback for this, so we are happy to hear your suggestions.
If you are unclear about anything, or if you just wish to chat to us to confirm, please do contact us. Various contact methods can be found on our home page.