PROJECT COSTS & PROFIT DASHBOARD
What this spreadsheet does: It shows you a cost breakdown of all your projects, as well as your gross profit on each.
Who this is ideal for: Anyone who has to monitor various costs relating to projects, and needs to see how each project performs.
Why you need this spreadsheet: When you’re managing various projects, and you have staff working on each, and expenses occurring on each, and then there’s travel and your time thrown in, it’s hard to know which projects are making money and which are not. It’s also hard to know where your time and money are being used, and what is worth while. This spreadsheet is a simple place to capture all these details, and have the answers presented in a simple to understand report.
- Staff & Subs
Price per Number of Components
£80 – £200
Would you like 1 to 1 help with using this spreadsheet?
Please note that if you find any errors on this spreadsheet, I would love to hear from you, regardless of your decision to have the Skype call or not. If you have any questions regarding this spreadsheet before purchasing it, please use the Contact Us button above.
Watch a Full Demo Video (this will explain in detail, how to use this spreadsheet)
How the Order Process Works
- Press the ‘Order Product’ button when you are ready to place the order.
- Fill in the form and click ‘Place Order’. Make sure all the details entered are correct. If you have any discount codes, you can enter them, but they will not show. If you enter an invalid code, we will contact you before sending an invoice.
- We will then send you an invoice, which you can pay. How you pay this is up to you.
- Once we have the money safely in our account, we will then send you the spreadsheet, customised for you.
- If you ‘Opt In’ for upgrades, we will invoice you once a year, on the month of purchase. If you do this, please do let us know if you have any suggestions for upgrades. We often rely completely on client feedback for this, so we are happy to hear your suggestions.
If you are unclear about anything, or if you just wish to chat to us to confirm, please do contact us. Various contact methods can be found on our home page.