BASIC SOLE TRADER ACCOUNTS
What this spreadsheet does: It helps sole traders keep on top of their financial records.
Who this is ideal for: Any sole traders who want a very simple bookkeeping solution.
Why you need this spreadsheet: Keeping on top of your financial records as a sole trader is relatively simply, but can be a pain. This spreadsheet helps you to keep on top of that. It is flexible enough to adapt to what you require, but robust enough to keep you up to date with how much you should have set aside for tax. If you’re a sole trader, you want to have a look at this.
Would you like 1 to 1 help with using this spreadsheet?
Please note that if you find any errors on this spreadsheet, I would love to hear from you, regardless of your decision to have the Skype call or not. If you have any questions regarding this spreadsheet before purchasing it, please use the Contact Us button above.
Watch a Full Demo Video (this will explain in detail, how to use this spreadsheet)
How the Order Process Works
- Press the ‘Order Product’ button when you are ready to place the order.
- Fill in the form and click ‘Place Order’. Make sure all the details entered are correct. If you have any discount codes, you can enter them, but they will not show. If you enter an invalid code, we will contact you before sending an invoice.
- We will then send you an invoice, which you can pay. How you pay this is up to you.
- Once we have the money safely in our account, we will then send you the spreadsheet, customised for you.
- If you ‘Opt In’ for upgrades, we will invoice you once a year, on the month of purchase. If you do this, please do let us know if you have any suggestions for upgrades. We often rely completely on client feedback for this, so we are happy to hear your suggestions.
If you are unclear about anything, or if you just wish to chat to us to confirm, please do contact us. Various contact methods can be found on our home page.