TRIAL BALANCE FINANCIAL REPORT
What this spreadsheet does: It uses raw data exported from your trial balance (from Xero) and produces some graphs and reports.
Who this is ideal for: Anyone who wishes to further analyse their financial data.
Why you need this spreadsheet: Accounting software makes your accounting easier, but very often does not produce the reports that you want to see. This spreadsheet uses existing data to save time and effort, but lets you decide what you want to see in the reports. If you need other reports I’m happy to discuss a custom-made solution, but this should be a good starting point.
Simply pick the elements that you want, and you pay accordingly. We will put the your chosen components together to make up your ideal solution. The trial versions contain ALL the components.
- Report by Type
- Performance Tracker
- 1st Custom Report
- 2nd Custom Report
- 3rd Custom Report
- 4th Custom Report
- 5th Custom Report
- 6th Custom Report
- 7th Custom Report
- 8th Custom Report
Price per Number of Components
Someone to populate this spreadsheet for you each month.
This link opens in a new tab.
£250 – £420
Would you like 1 to 1 help with using this spreadsheet?
Please note that if you find any errors on this spreadsheet, I would love to hear from you, regardless of your decision to have the Skype call or not. If you have any questions regarding this spreadsheet before purchasing it, please use the Contact Us button above.
Watch a Full Demo Video (this will explain in detail, how to use this spreadsheet)
How the Order Process Works
- Press the ‘Order Product’ button when you are ready to place the order.
- Fill in the form and click ‘Place Order’. Make sure all the details entered are correct. If you have any discount codes, you can enter them, but they will not show. If you enter an invalid code, we will contact you before sending an invoice.
- We will then send you an invoice, which you can pay. How you pay this is up to you.
- Once we have the money safely in our account, we will then send you the spreadsheet, customised for you.
- If you ‘Opt In’ for upgrades, we will invoice you once a year, on the month of purchase. If you do this, please do let us know if you have any suggestions for upgrades. We often rely completely on client feedback for this, so we are happy to hear your suggestions.
If you are unclear about anything, or if you just wish to chat to us to confirm, please do contact us. Various contact methods can be found on our home page.